Manzano Historico Natural Reserve / Valle de Uco – MENDOZA
The Manzano Histórico area and the brand new Cordillera del Portillo never cease to amaze… We invite you to live three days of a fabulous and unforgettable experience!
Duration: 3 days / 2 nights
Departure dates: flexible (confirmation subject to availability)
Meeting point: “Base Manzano”
Rate per person: USD 300
- Lodging during the ride at Base Manzano (double room).
- Gentle horses with saddles.
- Saddlebags to carry your belongings while you are mounted.
- Meals with drinks during the development of the program (2 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 2 dinners with wine included).
- Professional mountain guide.
- First aid kit.
- Personal accident insurance.
Services not included:
- Transfer to the starting point of the ride (Base Manzano).
- Personal equipment.
- Meals not stipulated in the program.
- Personal expenses (telephone, tips, laundry, etc.).
- Insurance or medical assistance.
Day 1: Horseback riding
Reception at “Base Manzano” at 9.30 am. Beginning of the horse ride to Cerro San Pedro. After lunch, we return to our base. Lodging at “Base Manzano” (double room). Dinner at the accommodation. Rest.
Day 2: Horseback riding
After breakfast, start of the second day of horseback riding through the Manzano Histórico Nature Reserve. The horse guides us at a moderate pace to the lunch spot between the hills. After a short rest, we rode back to the base. Lodging at “Base Manzano” (double room). Dinner at the accommodation. Rest.
Day 3: Manzano Base
Breakfast at “Base Manzano”. End of services.
This ride is designed for everyone, whether they are experts or beginners. The itinerary presents a narrow and steep terrain.
The horses that are used are tame and accustomed to mountain trails, therefore, no previous experience or technical knowledge is necessary to be able to ride.
The itineraries of the horseback riding can vary for the best use of the excursion. The different itineraries have a common denominator that is to live a unique, pleasant and unforgettable experience, in full connection with oneself, enjoying nature, always surrounded by the impressive Andean landscapes.