Horseback riding “Esteros del Ibera”
Province of Corrientes – Argentina
Duration: 3 days / 2 nights
- Reception and breakfast in the town of Mercedes.
- Transfer Mercedes / Carlos Pellegrini.
- Boat transfer Carlos Pellegrini / San Antonio.
- Horseback riding to the San Antonio ranch (day 1).
- Full day ride through the San Antonio ranch (day 2).
- Transfer San Antonio / Carlos Pellegrini Interpretation Center.
- Visit to the Interpretation Center and boat ride through the Esteros.
- Walk along the Carayá Monkey Trail.
- Transfer Carlos Pellegrini / Mercedes.
- All meals and drinks during the development of the program (except lunch and drinks on day 3).
- 2 nights of accommodation in the San Antonio ranch (double occupancy room).
Services not included:
- Personal equipment.
- Meals and drinks not specified in the program.
- Personal expenses (telephone calls, tips, laundry, etc.).
- Insurance or medical assistance. We suggest hiring travel insurance.
DAY 1: Mercedes / Estancia San Antonio
Reception and breakfast in the town of Mercedes, located in the heart of the province of Corrientes – Argentina. After breakfast, the transfer begins to “San Antonio” ranch. The first section will be by private vehicle from Mercedes to Carlos Pellegrini, and then continue by boat on the “Miriñay” River until the water intake of the ranch. Once arrived in San Antonio, we will share a delicious lunch before embarking on the ride that will take us to the country house. Lodging and dinner in “San Antonio”.
DAY 2: Full day horseback riding at Estancia San Antonio
Breakfast. We will dedicate this day to tour the San Antonio ranch, a 4000 hectare site that will allow us to appreciate the magic of the “correntinos” landscapes. Packed Lunch. In the afternoon, return to the country house. Lodging and dinner in “San Antonio”.
DAY 3: San Antonio / Carlos Pellegrini / Mercedes
Breakfast in the country house. Transfer to the Carlos Pellegrini Interpretation Center, located on the banks of the Luna lagoon, which represents the best base for the exploration of the “Iberá” Nature Reserve. Once there, we will take a boat ride through the “Esteros”. After the tour, we will enjoy lunch at Carlos Pellegrini (not included). Later, we will make a walk along the “Carayá” Monkey Trail where we can appreciate this unique species. In the afternoon, transfer to Mercedes by private vehicle. End of tour and of our services.
Destinations (places named in the itinerary), may vary depending on the weather, floods, droughts, etc.
The meals and drinks included are: water, juice, a small beer or a wine every two people. If you wish to consume something additional (beer, “fernet”, soda or other drinks) you must pay it separately.
Formulario de contacto: Click aquí
Movil / WhatsApp: +54926153068707